Top 5 Reasons Skloff Financial Group Should Manage Your 401(k) Account
Who’s managing your retirement account at work?
Who’s making changes in your investment choices for your account?
Who’s reviewing new investment options in your retirement plan?
Who’s making sure you will meet your retirement goals?
If your retirement plan is like most…it’s you.
In a study based on nearly one million participant 401(k) portfolios, 69% of participants had inefficient portfolios and/or inappropriate risk levels. Retirement plan assets generally represent your largest investment asset. With Skloff Financial Group, your assets will be given the attention they require.
1. You are busy focused on your family and job.
2. You want comfort that your retirement goals will be met.
3. You want customized portfolio management.
4. You want a dedicated Financial Advisor you can speak with.
5. You want your investments managed by experts.
(c) Copyright 2019 - Skloff Financial Group
7682 Santa Margherita Way
Naples, FL 34109